Tuesday, May 1, 2012

About How much can I reasonably accept to make in virginia beach

How much can I reasonably accept to make in virginia beach?
I am a Navy Fire Controlman about to transition out of the Navy. I have 12 years time and have worked with electronics. I have been hearing varying things regarding military training being ignored by employers and the "economy". I know 4 people who have gotten out recently all without a degree and and they all make over 45k.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I got out of the Navy in 09 as an electronics technician (subs). I have been unemployed since. Though I am in WA state alot of jobs are on the East Coast. I am from VA and can tell you more likely your going to be able to get a job in Tysons Corner, Alexandria, Arlington...near DC. take a look at BAEsystems website as well as Lockheed Martin. As far as people you know. We all "know" people if you know what I mean. Until your in the position your self its hard to see what can happen. Good luck to you and hope you find something soon. In VA Beach realistically youll make between 35-45 a year. Go up to those other places...45+ easily.
Read more other entries :